Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Budget Trip to Langkawi

3D2N Langkawi Trip Below RM500

Hey guys, how are you guys? Doing well? Doing great? Anything to share with me?

If you don't have anything to share with me :( , nevermind, because I got a good idea to share with you. hahaha.

If you want a short gateway, a short trip, cheap and affordable, a trip that can make you forgot the city life, relax your mind, LANGKAWI will be a good idea.

Firstly I want to tell you all that Langkawi Air ticket from Air Asia is super cheap, my return ticket only cost me RM70, however, after I purchased, few days before my departure, the air ticket price gone down to RM50 return ticket. ALAMAK.

Langkawi Map
Must get the Langkawi Map when you first reach in the Langkawi International Airport. Find the Tourist Information Counter and get it for free, take 2 in case one of it gone or wet.

What about my hotel?

To be honest, I am typical backpacker, I don't need to have high standard hotel to stay, for me is as long as got place for me to sleep then ok ady. So I booked from AGODA for TEN STREET MOTEL located in KUAH town that cost me RM80 per night. It's actually one star motel, but I tell you the service given by the owner is 5 stars services!!!!

The location for the motel is convenient as it located in Kuah Town.

The Room and beds are comfortable and it's suitable for 4 ppl.
This motel is beside Public bank and It exact location is upstairs.
Total got 5 rooms. You can directly contact to Mr Goh (012-486 4999) for the room availability and ask for discount :). You can compare the price given by him and Agoda or some other online website, because sometimes the online websites charge the taxes make the price higher.

What about Car Rent?

It's does make me headache that because the price of car rent is so high now, minimum u can get as at May 2015 is RM70 per day. So I called Mr Goh regarding this, he also offer me RM70 per day but he included airport transfer, so I think it's reasonable as even we late return the car to him he don't mind, no extra charges.

Of course the car rent u can book it once you touch down in Langkawi International Airport.

Tour

There are few type of tour such as, Island Hoping, Mangrove tour, Pulau Payar, Three new Island hopping (pregnant island and etc).

I suggest to go for Mangrove tour as this is really a nice tour, nice view nice sea. Basically I booked the tour through Mr Goh, or any of your hotel also can book. DO NOT book from website as the price already mark up.

I booked at RM90 per person which website shown was RM130 per person.!!! Be Aware of this.

Pulau Payar is nice if you love snorkeling and diving. But too bad not for me :(

Get all these done before you go the trip, Please do planning. I know some of you love to me on the spot however, these few things is better to plan in advance, the schedule u can do it on the spot to avoid any full appointment or any unexpected things happen.

Before my trip start, I already done all these booking. Thus, I know roughly my expenses for the trip:

No. Description RM
1 Air ticket (Air Asia return ticket RM70 per person) 280
2 Car rent (2days - Kembara) 140
3 Hotel 2 nights (Agoda)  160
4 Entrance Fee for Attractions:  
  > Cable Car (RM20 per person) 80
  > Sky Bridge (RM5 per person) 20
  > Parking for Telaga Tujuh  2
  > Air Hangat (RM3 per person) 12
5 Mangrove Tour (RM90 Per person) 360
Grand Total 1054

This expense is for 4 peoples, thus, per person only cost about RM264. It's better 4 people go can share the cost :)

Stay up for next post about my Langkawi 3D2N trip itinerary :)
Cheers <3
houyan - loves <3


11 comments:

  1. Budget este o mare companie de inchirieri auto. Au si in Romania deschisa o agentie care ofera servicii ireprosabile si extrem de calitative de rent a car Bucuresti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Budget este o mare companie de inchirieri auto. Au si in Romania deschisa o agentie care ofera servicii ireprosabile si extrem de calitative de rent a car Bucuresti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Budget este o mare companie de inchirieri auto. Au si in Romania deschisa o agentie care ofera servicii ireprosabile si extrem de calitative de rent a car Bucuresti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, we write about this place as well at 7 Reviews About Budget Hotel In Langkawi

    Do check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want to save some money, select the same pick-up and drop-off time. Car Rental Langkawi Airport

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need lots of the reports. Prefer really liked. We want additional information regarding it, as it is relatively excellent. At this time follow here Check Cashing And additionally follow-up this internet site. Regards just for stating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really a nice post with good information about 3D2N LANGKAWI TRIP. Langkawi has many mid-range to budget hotels also which provide good accommodation at affordable prices. These hotels may not have a swanking lobby or huge in-house stores, but they too provide great rooms and most of them have room service and other facilities. A few days ago, I had gone there & booked the luxury hotel from www.ambong-ambong.com, who provides a group of cottages, suites and pool villas set amidst a tropical forest.


    Thanks & regards,

    Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really good posting, very nice your article, thanks for shearing Jyothi Tours & Travels, The Chennai to Kanchipuram tour package would offer the choice to pick out the automobile for the tour. There’s totally different style of cars on the market to go to the various places. The sort of auto that you decide on should be dependent of the budget and additionally members of family.
    Chennai To Kanchipuram Tour Package

    ReplyDelete